Li definition, li meaning
li (pl., -same-)
2 letters in word "li": I L.
No anagrams for li found in this word list.
More info about li >
- lithium: a soft silver-white univalent element of the alkali metal group; the lightest metal known; occurs in several minerals fifty-one: being one more than fifty Chinese distance measure; approximately 0.5 kilometers
- .li is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Liechtenstein. It was created in 1993. ...
- L? (; pinyin: L?) is a surname of Chinese origin.
- The li (?, l?) is a traditional Chinese unit of distance, which has varied considerably over time but now has a standardized length of 500 meters or half a kilometer (c. 1640 feet). A modern li consists of 1,500 Chinese "feet" or chi and, in the past, was often translated as a "mile. ...
- Li (? pinyin: L?)is a classical Chinese ideograph which finds its most extensive use in Confucian and post-Confucian Chinese philosophy. ...
- The Li or Lee family style is one of the five famous family styles of Southern Chinese Martial Arts.
- Lí () is a Chinese surname. It is most common in Central and South China (including Hong Kong) where it is transliterated as "Lai" (from the Cantonese language), and is one of the four most common surnames among ethnic Vietnamese, which in the Vietnamese language is Lê.
- Lì () is a Chinese family name.
- Abbreviation for lifted index.
- An acronym for Lifted Index.
- means 'politeness' or 'courtesy', but as used by the Confucians it included all the rules of human conduct from the proper mode of speech when addressing a superior to the performance of rituals. ...
- (ATM) Lengh Indicator A 6-bit field in the AAL3/4 SAR-PDU trailer that indicates the number of bytes in the SAR-PDU that contain CPCS information. Also field in the AAL2 headers.
- Another approach to race and ethnicity is to examine them as consequences of unequal relationships, produced and maintained by differential power between a dominant and a subordinate group. ...
- Creates a bullet point or new line in a list when used inside the <dir>, <menu>, <ol> and <ul> tags.
- Chemical symbol for Lithium
- Li types are of the fire element, and have a nine (9) Kua. They bring forth light, warmth and happiness. When in balance they are charismatic, lively, enthusiastic, charged, competitive, vivacious, quick to react and move, and very passionate about what they like and dislike. You exude energy. ...
- Strength. (Chinese)
- Last Name Li - WhitePages Li phone numbers and addresses on WhitePages ... Find more than 200 million people with address and phone number on WhitePages – FREE!/last/Li · Cached pageLi - definition of Li by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and ...Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes /Li · Cached pageLi Jin - Chinese Contemporary ArtLi Jin - Chinese Contemporary Art. Li Jin Chinese ink paintings contain daily scenes, painted in a humorous way. Li Jin employs traditional Chinese art techniques, combined with ...li- · Cached pageli (Chinese philosophy ...Britannica online encyclopedia article on li (Chinese philosophy), Confucian concept often rendered as “ritual,” “proper conduct,” or “propriety.” Originally li /EBchecked/topic/338534 · Cached pageImages of li Related Searches for li
- - Li & Fung Limited We are the export trading arm of the Li & Fung Group, managing supply chains for major brands and retailers worldwide. With an extensive global presence and cover over 8,000 · Cached pageli: Definition from n. , pl. , li . A traditional Chinese measure of distance, today standardized at 500 meters (547 yards). [Chinese (Mandarin) lѤ/topic/li-2 · Cached page//LI - List ItemA description of HTML 4's LI element for list items. ... The LI element defines a list item. The element must be contained within DIR, MENU, OL or /reference/html40/lists/li.html · Cached pageLegatum InstituteOfficial Site - The LEGATUM INSTITUTE is a globally-focussed, independent and non-partisan organisation that promotes political, economic and individual liberty in developing and · Cached pageLinux InternationalNon-profit association of groups, corporations, and others that work toward promoting and helping direct the growth of the Linux operating system and · Cached pageLI list item HTML 4.01 StrictName Type Default Comment; class: CDATA #IMPLIED: space-separated list of classes; dir ( ltr | rtl ) #IMPLIED: direction for weak/neutral text; id: ID #IMPLIED: document-wide /html/4/element/li.html · Cached pageLi | Define Li at li 1 / li / Show Spelled [ lee ] Show IPA –noun Music . the solmization syllable used for the semitone between the sixth and seventh degrees of a scale. Use li in /browse/li · Cached pageLi: Definition from The symbol for the element /topic/li · Cached pageZhanqing's Web PageZHANQING LI Professor. Department of Atmospheric & Oceanic Science & Earth System Science Interdisciplinary Center 5825 University Research Court, # 4001, College Park ...www.atmos.umd.edu/~zli · Cached pageLi Bai Biography Summary | Li Bai summary with 202 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, analysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and /Li_Bai · Cached pageli - WiktionaryA traditional Chinese unit of distance, now standardized to 500 metres · A traditional Chinese unit of weight, equal to one-thousandth of a liang, or fifty /wiki/li · Cached pageLi (Asian people ...Britannica online encyclopedia article on Li (Asian people), indigenous people of Hainan Island, off the southern coast of China, and an official minority of China. The official /EBchecked/topic/338528 · Cached pageJet Li